Want to win Alca Line Brides Romy Dress in white or purple ....
Alca Line Bride has donated one of their Romy dresses to the Cheers to Jenny Winter Ball in support of Cure Brain Cancer in the effort to raise much needed funds towards finding a cure! They are doing this in memory of their beloved Aunty, Jenny Honey, who lost her battle with brain cancer in 2014.
They lost Jenny to Glioblastoma Multiforme, the most malignant and aggressive brain tumour,
after only 10 weeks. Currently, there is no cure for GBM.
Brain Cancer Research is the most under funded in the country and has the lowest survival rate of them all. Around 1700 people are diagnosed with brain cancer in Australia annually and approximately 1200 die from the disease every year. Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease and more people under 40 than any other cancer. Cure Brain Cancer Foundation is dedicated to accelerating the development of new treatments to increase five-year survival from the current 20% to 50% by 2023.
So, how can you win your dream wedding dress whilst giving back to this amazing cause? It’s super easy! Follow this link>> https://noosa-tri-2019.everydayhero.com/au/team-jenny to make your donation.
Every $5 is counted as an entry and you can enter as many times as you would like! Just leave your name and email address with your donation.
The winner will be drawn at the Cheers to Jenny Winter Ball on Saturday 24th August, at St George Motorboat Club, San Souci. For tickets to attend the ball, please email through to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the Alca Line Bride Charity Giveaway for the Cheers to Jenny Winter Ball in support of Cure Brain Cancer.
2. Information on how to enter and the prize available form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entries which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions are void.
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. The prize will only be shipped to an Australian address, no international shipping.
5. Entries commence on 28th July 2019 (AEDT) and conclude on 24th August 2019 at 8.30pm (AEDT). The winner will be drawn at 9pm.
6. The giveaway will be conducted as follows: (a) Entries are $5 each; (b) an individual who is eligible to and wishes to enter(Entrant) must complete all required actions of purchasing an entry, including: (i) setting out the Entrant's full name and valid email address; and (ii) paying the relevant amount commensurate with the number of tickets being purchased
7.The Entrant must ensure the Registration Process is completed during the time Period stated above.
8. Alca Line Bride takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
9. Incomplete, incorrect or incomprehensible details will, at the sole and absolute discretion of Alca Line Bride, invalidate entry.
10. There will only be one winner of the Prize.
11. The Winner will receive a white Romy dress, size to be determined(choice of standard size 8-16 available), valued at $1,500 (Prize). Undergarment not included.
12. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize value is in Australian dollars inclusive of GST and is based on the recommended retail value of prize components at the time of printing.
13. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner agrees to participate in and cooperate with all reasonable media editorial requests, such as sharing images from their professional photographer to be used by Alca Line Bride on social media.
14. Once the winner is drawn and contacted, they have 48 hours to claim the prize.
15. The winner will be drawn using a random name selection app.